December 1, 2009

B-town, the rededicated Blogger?


So, I have kind of gotten in trouble for not blogging like I said I would.. so this is me, turning over a new leave and rededicating myself to this online journal :) We will see how it goes this time.

I guess I can play a little catch up.

Its my 3rd semester up at BYU-Idaho (Its better than BYU Provo, I promise!) I am majoring in Biology, emphasis in Microbiology, minoring in Photography! I am completely excited about my upcoming classes! I have an amazing family and I love them with all my heart, I don't know where I would be without them. I absolutely love my roommates to pieces!! They are the best roommates out there, no doubt!

So last week was Thanksgiving break and it felt so good to relax and spend time with my grandparents and my family! I went to the Bishop's storehouse with my Bushka (its what I call my Dad's mom, its 10x's better than saying grandma!) to serve for the first time and it felt so good to serve and to know that I was helping to make someone's Thanksgiving a little bit better. I spent lots of time relaxing with my Bushka for the first part of the week.. it was AMAZING! I hung out with Jordan and some people I knew when I lived there two summers ago, lots of fun! Then my family and my Aunt Jen and Uncle Trevor and their family came along with my Uncle Trent! SO MUCH FUN! I got my baby fix holding two month old Jason, he is absolutely adorable! I ate more than I should have. Got up at 4 in the morning to go shopping! Insane, I know, but way more fun than I could have imagined! Took my younger sister and cousins to see Planet 51. They are so cute, I love them! Before I knew it, it was time to go, always a sad time. But, I look forward to the next time we are together! Now, we just need to get the Arizonian family to join us!!

Lets hope I can keep this up for at least a little while! Haha!


1 comment:

Jen said...

I hope you are. I love reading the entries!!!! You are awesome and you can come and visit anytime you want too!